Friday, July 22, 2011

EXAMS

Not a weight-loss post I know (I will make one today, I promise), but I just wanted to let everyone know...

I PASSED MY EXAMS!

Can't describe the relief I feel at the moment. I've mentioned before that I was doing two years in one, so my objective for this year was always just to pass. Back in the day I would have wanted to be top of the class, but as I've detailed at length in my Confessions posts, I was never willing to work harder when the work itself got harder.

Well, I finally found a bit of working mojo with these last exams, as for the first time I tasted potential failure. I'm so pleased that the work paid off - I'm really hoping that positive reinforcement will encourage me to work harder from now on! I certainly intend to - I have found the limits of the lazy me, now I'm curious about how well I can do if I'm actually applying myself...

Actually, might have to approach work the same way I've approached this weight-loss, as that's worked wonders so far!

Anyhow, I'd better pack, going on my holiday tomorrow, woo hoo!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, that will relieve a little stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Have a great holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, congratulations, must feel great after all the effort you put in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous news, you better really be enjoying that holiday of yours because you have earned it in so many ways. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on passing your exams!

    ReplyDelete