Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 20 - RESULTS

Although this post is a day late, I'll use the weigh-in I did on Monday morning anyway, which means...



STARTING WEIGHT:   235.2 lbs

ENDING WEIGHT:  234.5 lbs




WEIGHT LOSS:  0.7 lbs



Not a very big loss (and this morning's weigh was a lot lower than that, but I decided to stick with the Monday result anyway), but with good reason. My weight was substantially lower than this around mid-week, but gradually crept back up by Monday. I wasn't too fussed - I managed three big runs, and had a calorie defecit every day, so any fluctuations weren't my fault, and would even themselves out eventually. I was probably eating more towards the end of the week though, as I crammed for my exams. Had one yesterday (hence the lateness of this post), and have another one tomorrow (hence the shortness of this post), then I'm DONE. For better or worse, pass or fail, I get to enjoy at least two weeks away from it all. Then revision for resits begins. Maybe...



WEIGHT LOSS TO DATE: 
62.6 lbs

234.5 lbs
 

 234.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment