Friday, February 17, 2012

Week 6 So Far...

Just got back in from my second run of the week. Even though I had a two-day break, it was quite a painful run - my legs still haven't got used to the effort! That said, I did walk my usual 4 miles before the run, so that may have been a factor too.

My weigh-in this morning was also frustrating, but in a different way from before. This morning, I kept getting two different results! I always weigh more than once, and reposition the scales, just to make sure I'm getting an accurate reading. Well this morning, I couldn't - sometimes I would record a weight that showed I had reached my goal for the week. The other times, it showed a slight gain for the week!

Generally I go for the higher one, to err on the side of caution. But with the renewed effort this week, my gut feeling is the lower weight is the accurate one. I'm hoping that, after tonight's run, the scales sort themselves out over the weekend, and I can get a reliable loss for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment