Monday, June 25, 2012

2012 Weeks 20-24 - RESULTS

So after yet another long absence, lets see what the scales say!


STARTING WEIGHT:   221.1 lbs

ENDING WEIGHT:  220.7 lbs



WEIGHT LOSS:    0.4 lbs



OK. So, obviously this doesn't tell the whole story. The fact is I was actually at a bigger loss about a week ago, which would make last week a net gain. However, as I wasn't weighing-in regularly, I can't really break it down accurately.
 
On the one hand, its good that I've got a small loss over the period. The fact that I'm getting back into things while there is still a loss, rather than after a big gain, is a good sign too. However, it does feel like a bit of a cheat, discounting all the ups and downs that must have occurred in that time. Still, there's nothing I can really do about it, except try and maintain the downward trajectory.
 
And talking of the downward trajectory, I don't think things are actually as rosy as they seem. Sure, the weight has gone down slightly, but I'm not convinced its actually fat loss. I feel bigger, and I'm less satisfied when I look in the mirror. The fact that I haven't exercised in over a month makes me think that, actually, I might have lost some muscle mass, and actually put back on some fat weight. This is NOT good news.
 
Still, I've got so much else on my plate at the moment (see last post!) that I don't want to put myself down too much, and will rather focus on the positives - I have managed to go a month without exercise and not really watching my diet too closely, and still manage a small loss. Let's just try and go with that!

 2012 Weight Loss: 
4.2 lbs (76.4 total loss)

No comments:

Post a Comment