Sunday, February 12, 2012

2012 Week 4 - RESULTS

I haven't updated in quite a while, but I've got a fair amount to get down before tomorrow morning, so let's see how we go...



STARTING WEIGHT:   222.8 lbs

ENDING WEIGHT:  222.3 lbs



WEIGHT LOSS:    0.5 lbs



As I mentioned, after not blogging for a while, I now want to write quite a bit tonight, but rather than have one massive post, I think I'll break it down into two or maybe even three separate entries.

To keep this one focussed on Week 4...well, I saw another small loss, which is good. I still haven't been for a run in ages though, and I'm still at just the one for 2012 so far. I did plan on going a few days back, but the snow and ice that suddenly struck the UK decided me against it (and I'm STILL not sure if that's a genuine reason, or an excuse of the meteorological variety).

I actually planned on going for a run on Sunday night...which is tonight...but I managed to screw that up as well! You see, I had to do an on-call shift on Saturday (yesterday), and that meant that today felt like the first day of the weekend. I somehow managed to completely forget that I had already used up my Saturday, and so here I am, at nearly midnight on Sunday, suddenly realising that tomorrow is Monday! Ho hum!

I wanted to get a Sunday run in, as my weight has been creeping up slightly this week, and I thought a nice bit of exercise before Monday's weigh in should bring me back down for a small loss. Alas, that's not going to happen now, so I suspect I might see a gain when I step on the scales tomorrow. It's a bit disappointing, as it will be my first gain of the year, and with my losses so far being very small, it could wipe out a fair bit of progress. But we'll see.

As I've alluded to, I have a lot to write down tonight, because tomorrow is the start of something new. I'll give it a separate post to keep each post more readable, so there's nothing really more to say for now!





 2012 Weight Loss: 
1.8 lbs (74.0 total loss)

No comments:

Post a Comment