Sunday, May 6, 2012

Week 17 Round Up

For for the first time in a long time, I have weighed in every day for a week. Thank goodness! It really does help keep tabs on my progress AND keeps the whole weight-loss at the forefront of my mind.

I'm quite looking forward to weighing in tomorrow. Not because I'm expecting a huge loss, although the scales should be down. Rather, tomorrow will be the first Monday where I'm not dreading the scale, since I've more or less kept to my new rules this week.

I managed to go out for a run yesterday, which is good. It hurt quite a bit, but that's what I get for not exercising regularly in the last fortnight! I haven't been as good at doing my aerobic exercises on the days I haven't been running, so that's something I need to improve on next week.

The diet has been pretty good too. There are still a few things in there that shouldn't be - the weekly tally for 'foods I could do without' comes to two chocolate bars, two sausage rolls, and three (sugar-free) Red Bulls. Far better than the daily carb binge I had been eating, so there's progress!

Tomorrow is a Bank Holiday here in the UK, so college doesn't start until Tuesday for me. That seems like a perfect opportunity to try and get a morning run in, as I can just go right to bed again afterwards if I want to! I am still quite sore from yesterday's run, but I'll set the alarms and hope for the best!

Anyhow, I'll see you again in about 12 hours for the weigh-in!

No comments:

Post a Comment