Monday, July 2, 2012

2012 Week 25 - RESULTS

One week back on the wagon - did the weight continue to shift?


STARTING WEIGHT:   220.7 lbs

ENDING WEIGHT:  220.5 lbs



WEIGHT LOSS:    0.2 lbs



Pleased to see the scales moving in the right direction. Not a massive loss obviously, but after about a month of no exercise, I expect it'll take some time for my body to shift gears. I managed three runs last week, or 15 miles, which again pleases me considering how long I went without exercise before.

So, just need to try and do the best I can over the next few weeks. I have exams looming ever closer, which is going to a) limit the time I have spare to exercise, and b) potentially increase my calorie intake, as I always end up surviving on coffee and high-sugar snacks when I need to study. But I'll just try to keep it slow and steady until after exams, and then maybe I can give a nice big push.




 2012 Weight Loss: 
4.4 lbs (76.6 total loss)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back after such a long silence. I hope things are getting easier for you - you CAN do this; you won't be the only one feeling wobbly about the exams; and somewhere better to live is just waiting for you to find it. Stay positive.

    ReplyDelete